Monday, 5 October 2015


Here is my very own take on a magazine cover. If you zoom into the mast head you'll be able to see that i have used the rubber tool on photoshop to erase the bottom corner of the letter 'C' to make it look as if it is placed behind the image. Also i've used the same font throughout including the masthead and headlines. The colour scheme i have used is based on the image. The aqua/Green colour has come from the colour of her nails, similarly the lilac colouring in the main masthead represent the colour of her hair. The lilac and blue used in the stars on the front cover and mainly to cover extra space.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you have erased the masthead so it is behind your cover model's hair. I also like your colour scheme as it suits her hair too. I think you should have added more cover lines.

    ReplyDelete